Do you love to use lighting candles and hair removal wax in your home where the carpet is lying, but suddenly drops of candles drop on your clean carpet? This is a big mess, removing wax is not a complicated task but if you don’t remove it quickly and correctly then it can leave stains on your lovely carpets. You can remove the wax and its stains with the help of an iron easily.
But, what if you don’t want to use an iron? Or don’t have one? You don’t need to worry! In this step-by-step guide, we’ll find out how to remove wax from a carpet without an iron. These methods not only remove wax but also save you time and money.
Best Method to Remove Wax From Carpet Without an Iron
Wax can damage your rug, leading to fades and fabric damage that will cost you expensively. That’s why you should get rid of these wax stains. Let’s discover the possible and simple ways to remove wax and its strains without the help of iron. Here are the different methods.
Remove Wax Using Ice
If you don’t want to remove wax with iron or other heat processes, then ice will be a suitable choice for this job.
- Get a plastic bag and fill it with the ice cubes and make sure the bag is not leaked.
- After filling the plastic bag ice. Put the ice bag on the stains and push harder on the wax, this will make wax harder without wetting the floor carpet.
- After finishing this work, get a butter knife, scratch the wax slowly, and make sure you do not damage the fabric of the carpet.
- This process will lose the wax from the rug and the particles will fall on the carpet
- Now, get a vacuum and clean those particles of wax from the carpet
- In the end, get a carpet detergent and rub this on the affected area to remove the stain.
- Now absorb the wet surface with a towel or any cloth and let it dry.
Remove Wax Using Hair Dryer
Can’t adjust ice cubes? No problem we have got you covered. You can clean your carpet with a hairdryer, here are the simple steps.
- First of all, when the wax is dry and hard, get a butter knife and scratch it. That will lose and remove the wax and particles will be left.
- No, get a damp clean towel or cloth and put it on the stain.
- Use your hairdryer over the towel at a medium temperature and rub on the stain, this will absorb the remaining wax and remove it.
- Repeat the process until the final particle of wax is left.
- Now you can use any carpet detergent to remove the remaining stains.
Remove Wax Using WD 40
You may know about this famous product! This is popular and useful to remove rust from metal, remove strikers, remove gum, remove bugs from cars, and maintain expensive tools. Now I don’t think after reading about these benefits of WD-40 you have a question in mind about whether it removes wax from your carpet. No? Then see the steps:
- Like previous processes start by removing wax with the help of a butter knife.
- Vacuum the loosened particles with a knife, it’ll make your work easy.
- Now, spray a decent amount of WD-40 on the stained carpet and let it go deep into the carpet fabric.
- After it gets dry, remove the wax with a sponge.
Remove Wax Stains with Vinegar and Baking Soda
Using those mentioned steps you have managed to remove wax, but what if the stains of wax are still left? Now I suggest you use vinegar and baking. This is one of the best ways to remove the remaining stain of wax. Here are the simple steps.
- At first, sprinkle a generous amount of baking soda on the affected carpet and leave for 1 minute
- Now drop vinegar on that baking soda to make a solution. Keep applying vinegar until it dissolves.
- In the end, after some time absorb the area with a towel and vacuum it.
Remove Wax stains Rubbing Alcohol
If you cannot manage the vinegar and soda. Then we got another way to get your job done. Rubbing alcohol on the wax stain is also a good choice. Its steps are the same as vinegar, let’s have a look.
- Rub alcohol on cotton-like stuff and then dub it on the stain
- When you see the wax stain is not more and removed perfectly then stop rubbing alcohol.
- Now use a clean towel or cloth to absorb it after vacuuming the place.
When Should You Get Professional Cleaning Services?
In some, these methods do not work because of the different types and varieties of carpets. Each carpet may have a different nature and these methods may not work and your home instruments fall short. So look for a professional carpet cleaning service to get your job done. Professional carpet cleaners bring expertise and specialized equipment to your place, that ensure a thorough and effective removal of wax stains. Here are some benefits of using a professional carpet cleaning service:
- Advance Technology
- Safe for Different Carpets
- Time and Efforts Saving
- Stain Removal Expertise
- Safety Assurance
We have discussed how to remove wax from the carpet without an iron. These different carpets have different fabrics and natures. Let’s hope that these methods properly work on your carpet and that you get rid of those sticky wax stains. We have provided all the best and cheapest possible ways to remove wax from carpet without an iron. Before using these methods make sure to read about the nature of your carpet.
Fixit flooring is the top rated supplier of flooring and custom carpets in Dubai. I hope this guide was helpful to you regarding the removal of wax from carpet without iron. Keep visit our site for more valuable tips like this.